Chipo Shambare respects your privacy. Any and all information collected on this website will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. Chipo Shambare will not at any time, either directly or indirectly, use for her personal benefit, disclose, or communicate in any manner any information that pertains to the clients she guides. All your information will be kept strictly confidential.
All information obtained through a counselling or coaching session with Chipo Shambare, whether via phone, e-mail, Skype, or online chat, is treated with the same confidentiality and privilege as information obtained through traditional face-to-face sessions.
No portion of Chipo Shambare’s presentations or workshops may be filmed, audio taped, or electronically reproduced without prior consent.
When you pay for services or products online, your purchases are secure by paying through the PayPal system. For more information on PayPal’s security encryption for credit card transactions, please visit the PayPal website.
When you pay for services or products directly to Chipo Shambare, you can pay by cash, money order, or certified cheque.
Payment terms and conditions
All quoted fees are payable in US dollars and are subject to change without notice.
For keynotes and workshops
- A 50% deposit with a signed contract is required to guarantee a date on Chipo Shambare’s calendar.
- The remaining balance is due on completion of the presentation.
- If the total amount is paid in full within two weeks of signing the contract, a 10% discount will be deducted from the total bill, excluding expenses.
- Speaking engagement and workshop fees are exclusive of travel and audio visual expenses. All other expenses including additional printed materials must be approved by the client. Travel expenses include the following: hotel accommodation, meals, ground transportation, and full coach-class airfare from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Please make cheques payable to “Chipo Shambare,” and post them to the address noted on your invoice. Alternatively, a bank transfer can be made (bank details will be provided on request).
- Cancellation Policies: 100% of the deposit will be returned if the cancellation is made a minimum of 90 days prior to the confirmed date. 50% of the deposit will be returned if the cancellation is made between 60-89 days prior to the confirmed date. 25% of deposit will be returned if the cancellation is made between 46-59 days prior to the confirmed date.
- Deposit will be forfeited if cancellation is made less than 45 days prior to the confirmed date.
For individual intuitive counselling and coaching sessions
- Full payment is payable in advance.
- Payment must be made online via the PayPal secure payment system by clicking on the BOOK NOW button next to the service required.
- A booking is considered confirmed only once payment has been received in full and a written confirmation has been sent via e-mail.
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required, and if not given, collection of the full fee amount will be collected.
- The User enters this site at his or her own risk; the User’s decision to access assistance online is his or her responsibility.
- The User agrees that this site is an as-is service. This means any service, information, educational material, and suggestions are without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. As-is includes Chipo Shambare’s right to modify or discontinue this website at any time without notice. The User further agrees that any service, information, article, or material supplied is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
- The User agrees that the services, information, articles, or materials will NOT replace or are NOT to be substituted for any medical or mental health diagnosis, advice, or treatment.
- Chipo Shambare will not be responsible for any breach of confidence, unsecured e-mail services, on the User’s personal computer and other people’s computers.
- Chipo Shambare will not be responsible for any Internet technical problems, either commercial or individual service provider’s security systems connection problems, telephone connection difficulties, or unsecured e-mail messages.
- Should the User experience technical problems prior, or during, a session, Chipo Shambare will reschedule a mutually agreed appointment time.
- Chipo Shambare does not assume any liability or responsibility for damage, injury to persons, propriety arising from the use of any information, or material provided on this website.
- The User agrees that counsellor or coach Chipo Shambare and her website will be permanently released from all liable suits, claims, causes of actions, claims, and expenses including reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs, of any nature resulting from the acts or services of mental health professionals, therapists, recovery counsellors, or coaches that are accessed through this website.
Links to other websites or to third parties
Chipo Shambare does not make representation, warrant, or endorse the accuracy of content, material, or privacy practices of third-party links and websites. Chipo Shambare is not responsible for any damages or consequences that result from direct or indirect, correct or incorrect use of links.
Last updated: 1 February, 2013